Monday, August 1, 2016

Fantastic RV in Paradise

I really need some help from my friends.  My lease at Buxton Oaks RV Park runs out at the end of August and  I would like to find a buyer for my RV before that time is up.  I have priced it way below market value.  I am only asking $2900 for it.  You can't find a decent used pop-up for that amount.  Its on a lot with a large double level deck, which has a view of the Pamlico Sound from either one.  It is well shaded, right next to the woods on two sides, which is very rare and valuable on Hatteras Island. The trailer is an older model, but has been kept in great shape and serviced locally.  If I was looking for a deal this good, I would not be able to find it in a million years.  The lot rent is $4300 per year, or $358 per month and includes water and sewer in that price. The owner will require a application if you pay yearly, quarterly or monthly.  The campground is well groomed and  is a quiet, family oriented place which is open all year.  This is an ideal situation for a retiree or for some guys from an anglers club etc.  Please like and share this post and help me sell this trailer.  You can look at a bunch of pictures and learn more details at the craigslist site.  Just search for the Richmond, Sales, RV section and enter $2900 as your minimum and maximum price.  It will be the only post that shows up with that criteria.  Thanks for your help.  Please like and share as much as you can.
https://richmond.craigslist.org/search/rva?min_price=2900&max_price=2900

1 comment:

  1. That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally!
    kc rv dealer

    ReplyDelete